This awesome video course is a deep dive into the concepts, techniques, and applications of recursion using Python. It takes learners from the very basics of recursion to advanced techniques. As well as important technical applications, it also covers some more playful and recreational aspects of recursion such as the Towers of Hanoi puzzle and drawing fractals.
The course is professionally produced and comes complete with source code and plenty of exercises with full solutions.
Topics covered include
- The three laws of recursion
- Using Turtle Graphics to illustrate recursion
- Divide and Conquer algorithms
- Sorting using recursion
- Traversing data using recursion
- Drawing fractals with recursion
- The Sierpinski Triangle
- Potential issues with using recursion, and how to avoid them
Please note this is an affiliate product meaning I will receive a commission if you make a purchase using the link on this page.